Friday, February 20, 2009

His name is joel, and he loves the pole.

I'm not a father yet, but there's one thing i know fo sho' about being a father.
"They don't grade fathers, but if your daughter's a stripper...you fucked up".
-chris rock.

So I can only imagine how Joel's father feels.
Hopefully he is dead, or too old to know what the "interwebs" is.


Warning: what you are about to see, cannot be unseen.




Ladies and Gentleman, I give you the COUP DE GRACE.




Can you imagine going over to Joel's house to watch a football game, or simply for dinner and discovering this "dungeon of pole"? Can you believe this guy is married and has a DAUGHTER?!!!!! I'd love to see the vegas odds on his daughter becoming a stripper. Hey don't get me wrong though, i'd never step foot in this guys house. I'd punch Joel square in his level-5-sex-offender-rapist-glasses if he so much as smiled at me.

But you keep dancing Joel.
You go girl.

No comments: