Friday, October 10, 2008

If its not scottish, ITS CRRRRAP

<----Click me
(then click "begin" on the left hand of the screen to start the book)


Growing up and learning about sex is hard enough on your own, let alone learning from a Scottish chick who makes me giggle when she says knackers.
Not only will you learn way too much about the drinking habits of underage girls in scotland, but you can have the following questions answered:

Q. I've had sex once and it wasn't much fun, my penis hurt afterwards. Will it always be like that?

Q. The boys in my class call me gay as I don't have a girlfriend. Do you think I could be gay?

Q. I have small tits. Will I ever get a boyfriend?


There is no way this can be real. right?
RIGHT?!


The one thing this did do for me was completely change my outlook on scottish people.
Up until now my understanding has solely come from the workings of mike myers.






On a side note, did anyone else want to party with anne-marie after watching the boys and girls book?
yeah, me too.

No comments: