Monday, March 23, 2009

To start, press Any key. So where's the ANY key?

Below is an epic FAIL email thread hot off the presses.
A customer support friend of mine, here at work, found himself in an interesting battle of wits against a top CEO of another company. However, shortly after reading the first 8 characters of the CEO's email, I began to suspect he was simply a 12 year old Dominican boy with displaced anger from the world baseball classic loss to the Netherlands.

I'm pretty sure the only thing this guy is in charge of is taking out the garbaje and recycling on Tuesdays and picking up his little brother from mariachi practice Saturday afternoons.


From: ESIVOIP
Sent: Sunday, March 22, 2009 7:51 PM
To: USA - Customer Support
Cc: EUSupport
Subject: Request Access To Customer Portal

I atended a Web inorder to atten thi was forced to instal I tais xxxxxxx A piso Of. Garbaje , , now not let me remove it , i need instruction how remove this junk idmediate io lossing time and frose my computer i i ca't do my work . if you do not get back to me idmediate i will sue you companys for a 100.000 per Hour , you entrape the people to use this garbaje and do not allow to remove , you have 24 to replay , additional i will put all over the internet this way no one use this Garbaje and abuse to force you to use , you ber call me idmediate


Mr. Escobar
ESI VOIP
________________________________

-----Original Message-----
From: Customer Support
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2009 10:44 AM
To: ESIVOIP
Subject: RE: Request Access To Customer Portal

Mr. Escobar,

If you want to remove the xxxxxxx software all you have to do is uninstall it from Add/Remove programs in Windows (any version).
The xxxxxxx software can't prevent you from uninstalling it, so if you are having trouble removing the software you may need to check with your IT for further assistance.

Thank You,
Customer Support

________________________________

From: ESIVOIP
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2009 12:20 PM
To: Customer Support
Subject: RE: Request Access To Customer Portal

I did it the stupid software lacks when I intent to remove you need to get some one to call me and , I will give access to see what dos this is entrapment from xxxxxxxx to force people to keep your Junk , as I say before I will star take action and put over the internet this way no one will use this Junk .


Mr.Escobar
ESI VOIP

-----Original Message-----
From: Customer Support
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2009 1:49 PM
To: ESIVOIP
Subject: RE: Request Access To Customer Portal

Mr.Escobar,

Again, I will explain how to remove the software:

1. Go to Start > Settings > Control Panel

2. Open "Add or Remove Programs" and search for AT&T Connect Participant

3. Select it and choose "Remove"

Our software does not have the ability to force you to use it, I am not sure why you are claiming that. As your company, ESI VOIP, is not an xxxxxxxxx customer I assume you downloaded the application when you attended a web event hosted by one of our customers.

Our application also does not have the ability to prevent you from uninstalling it. This means if you still cannot uninstall the software with my simple instructions above, your issue is not with xxxxxxxxx but with your own computer.


Customer Support

________________________________

From: ESIVOIP [xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2009 2:02 PM
To: Customer Support
Subject: RE: Request Access To Customer Portal

What you think I am stupid? That is an insult I going to trash you so bad over the internet that you company will be sorry I know how do it , is your Garbage that some how Delivery Blocking to not allow to be removed you have a major Bug , after I do it still the stupid Logo of xxxxxxx, show as remove and then frizz the computer .

Get your act together and get me out of that Junk .


Mr.Escobar
ESI VOIP

-----Original Message-----
From: Customer Support
To: ESIVOIP
Sent: Mon Mar 23 14:19:57 2009
Subject: RE: Request Access To Customer Portal

Mr.Escobar,

You should check with your IT at this point, anything blocking you from removing our client is not related to our installation package.

Please understand we have thousands of users that install and uninstall our software every day. What you are describing is not a feature of our software, we do not try to prevent a user from uninstalling anything. If you lack Administrator rights, or perhaps you installed the software under a different user account, you may need to log in as Administrator to uninstall it. This is something only you can verify.

As you are determined to be confrontational and very unprofessional at this point I will no longer be assisting you. Consider this my last email response.

Customer Support

No comments: