Tuesday, August 26, 2008

45 year old man offers his hog to children.


HARLAN — A felony sex charge has been dismissed against Otis “Bullman” Hensley Jr., a two-time candidate for governor who was arrested after he offered to trade “a good fattening hog” for two female children in a supermarket.


Listen, if I had a big juicy hog at home I'd be the first one to incessantly brag to everyone within earshot about it. However, I do know that offering your big hog to a stranger in exchange for their children in a supermarket may raise a few eyebrows in some circles.
And by "in some circles" i mean "on planet earth".
And by "may raise a few eyebrows" i mean "will send you to jail".

Just take a gander at Otis "Bullman" Hensley jr and his pedophile stash. If he even so much as looked at my daughter for more than a passing glance i would forcefully place my fist through his esophagus.

At least I know now that when I do purchase my monkey, "Furious George", I can't go around all willy-nilly and ask people if they want to spank him or touch him. Not only would this land me in jail, but i can't have people petting a monkey that was born and bred to knife fight in international waters.
That's just straight up irresponsible.

No comments: