Monday, August 25, 2008

I watch you all the time

Who else, other than bat shit crazy people and carnies are you going to find at a carnival?
I really hate to blame the victim here, but he had to know this guy wanted to cut his head off and sleep next to it based solely on his insane appearance.

I think the lesson learned here is that if someone is holding a stuffed green frog and wearing a gigantic button with your face on it, don't talk to them because man they're really really really crazy.

I love how his words "i watch you all the time" can be interchanged seamlessly with any one of the following phrases:

"i want to eat your medulla oblongata while watching "golden girls" and sipping a nice glass of chianti"

or

"sometimes at night, when i'm dressed up like a women, i smear my lipstick on and put lit cigarettes out on my genitalia while watching you outline the next high pressure system"


No comments: